Real-Time Target Lines, Including the Relative Strength of Support and Resistance
The Stealth Traders Dynamic Targets indicator draws real-time lines at price points which serve as support and resistance, as well as entry, exit and stop adjustment targets. Support and resistance are critical when trading. When price reaches support or resistance, it will either break through or retrace. The degree to which the price will break through or retrace depends on the relative strength of the support or resistance. The data boxes in the Stealth Traders Dynamic Targets indicator provide key information to determine the relative strength of each support/resistance line, which in turn, will make you a more accurate trader.
For each Dynamic Target line, the data boxes show:
- The first time the line was touched. It’s important to know when the support/resistance was created. Generally, the longer ago it was created, the more weight it has.
- The last time the line was touched. A wide span from the first time touched to the last time touched could indicate even greater support/resistance, especially if the last time touched was recent.
- How many times the line was touched. The more times a Dynamic Target line is touched, the more significant the support/resistance.
- The price of the line.
- Also indicated is whether the line is a session high or low, overnight high or low or a previous session high or low. Any such high or low tends to add significance to support and resistance.
Successful trade management is one of the keys to consistent profitability. Dynamic Target lines are excellent targets for active trades, to pinpoint the best time to exit, not too early or not too late. As price approaches a Dynamic Target line, depending on its relative strength of support or resistance, you may want to exit the trade, or if price pushes through, it may be wise to bring your stop up to the Dynamic Target line. Each time you move up your stop, you’re locking in more and more profit.
- Historical lines. Often, Dynamic Target lines that have been broken through, can become new target lines during a retracement. Additionally, the historical lines are exceptionally useful for review and learning purposes.
- Customizable data boxes. You can choose whether to display date and time info or just times touched and price. You can also set the number of rows that appear as well as the font size.
- Fractal: can be used on any instrument and time frame.
- Free technical support
- Free updates
Note: The price shown is for one license (to install the indicator on one computer). Each additional computer requires an additional license, which we offer at a discount. The indicator is currently only available for the NinjaTraderTM platform.